Let Snow Valley Lodging host your next retreat. Our Tiny Home Hotel can comfortably accommodate 12 adults and the Snow Valley team can create a custom adventure to suit your retreat’s agenda. Awaken the adventurer in every one of your team members when you stay at Snow Valley.
Your group’s next adventure can be custom-tailored for your needs including activities, meals, meetings, and transportation. Come and experience Fernie, as well as tiny living in our Tiny Homes! Each Tiny Home can sleep one to two adults with a queen loft bed, hide-a-bed sofa, two TVs, heated floors and aircon, and fully stocked kitchenette.
The Tiny Home space includes a beautiful outdoor sitting area, gas fire pit, and common space. The bright, spacious common space is great for team meetings and is equipped with a large TV monitor and HDMI hook-up.
Discover “Where Adventure Awakens.” Snow Valley Adventures can include anything from outdoor activities, must-visit Fernie locals and dining or any of the many events that might coincide with the dates of your retreat.
Here are some of the seasonal adventures your team can experience in Fernie:
- Fat biking! One of Fernies favourite past times.
- Try out Hok Skiing, very similar to cross country skiing.
- Ski or snowboarding at Fernie Alpine Resort (lift tickets must be requested prior to arrival)
- Montane hut hike
- Hike Fernie’s famous trails and see panoramic views of Fernie
- Cruise around town or the biking trails on cruiser or mountain bikes
- Have a “lazy-lake” day with your team at Lake Koocanusa
- Golf at Fernie’s beautiful links
- And much more!
With conference planning and transportation services, a well-appointed meeting space, and exceptional group dining provided by a favourite local bistro, Snow Valley has all of the details taken care of so that you can focus on connecting with your team.*
A few activities and services that your team can enjoy while you stay with Snow Valley Lodging:
- Use Snow Valley’s meeting facilities to host formal meetings or presentations
- Relax in the hot tub at the end of the day and melt away the
- Have a friendly game of poker or enjoy a movie night in the common space
- Break out the guitars while around the fire
- Enjoy Fernie’s Photo Walk and pose for a group photo
- Pampering by Spa 901
*Please inquire with our team about the type of meeting space and amenities you will require during your stay. We can customize various lodge settings to accommodate your group’s requirements.
For corporate group bookings we are more than happy to apply a discount to our BAR rate. Bookings of 3 Tiny Homes will have a 10% discount applied. Bookings of 6 Tiny Homes will have a 20% discount applied. Please contact our front desk to see the dates and rates that will apply to your potential booking!